The game's main page is getting crowded as I make more updates, so I'll list old updates here. Big thanks to everyone who reported!
v 1.17 Thanks to nngroundsplayer347, MetalEye, Dilando, harel55, Tlayohualli
- Lots of typos and item name inconsistencies fixed
- Stronger armor incorrectly carried over between save files
- Receive a warning if buying weaker armor
- Completion rate could add up to over 100%
- Hachi now buys purple honey from you
- Gale can now pick up items while hovering
- If injured when entering cutscene, there was a possibility Gale would be invisible
- There is now an upper limit of money you can carry (4999)
- On death, hp displays 0
- possible to leave screen bounds in final bandit room
- Some NPC inconsistencies fixed. Children disappearing in panselo, sheriff appearing in her room...
v 1.16 Thanks to reports from: Noobzie, nggroundsplayer347, jbgray, AtmanTheSeventh, & NeonSpider
- Bug where moonstone novice level medal would not unlock at higher levels
- five typos fixed
- prince tower tile error fixed
- Secret Lab robot disappeared if you died and revived at checkpoint
+ New Feature Implemented. Alternate Password Save System! This is for people who’ve experienced save problems. Read about it here: http://quells.newgrounds.com/news/post/905822
v 1.15 Thanks to tehKaiN, xAyjAy, & walkernator91
- Correction on medal rechecking logic
- 66 chase sequence now comes with infinite honey supply in case you need the additional speed boost
- Duri fruits defying gravity - fixed
v 1.14 Thanks to danishgoel & tehKaiN
- All medals are checked on visiting world map for people with spotty internet connections
- A missable moonstone has been corrected (Floe on the treehouse. Talk to Gill on wall first!)
v 1.13 Thanks to nggroundsplayer347, RedSyndicate, fourinone, & BuffRagDoll
- total time played now displayed on menu.
- chase sequence flying turret now respawns if reviving from checkpoint
- two harpy bombs exploding at the same time slowed game down
v 1.12 Thanks to reports from DarkSteelX, Linck5, SuperNeoluigi, NegroEbreo, darklink6447, Hazeling, GoldenFloor8 & Aerohz
- possible to get stuck in armored toad’s room fixed
- tiles found with no “physicalness”
- possible to get stuck in a continuous fall loop in tower
- bomb hiss stops when you leave room
- merchant advertise kabobs as healing 25, but actually healed 20. Bad merchant!
- Save file displayed wrong location name for an area
- arrow appears above head while hovering if you pass a door
- Floe referred to as “Fran” once.
- Kobold boss fight could potentially freeze game with an attack
- talk prompts still appeared if using your tool in front of an npc
v 1.11 More save stability added. Again, I appreciate feedback from users who experienced problems.
v 1.10 New feature. World Map informs you if there are still moon stone or heart rubies to be found in the area. They will appear as blinking icons in the upper left.
v 1.09 Some save stability added. For users who had problems let me know if you see any improvements.
v 1.08 Thanks to reports from: shadowsoul2001, Neakohleye, vasilis1, DarksteelX, Remnus, darklink6447, & RHawk,
- Completing jelly goo potionist quest unlocked wrong item. Now it actually unlocks the right item. Also jelly goo drop rate has been doubled.
- Fixed a typo
- Fixed bug where you could get stuck in the room attempting to get the Nebula Armlet if you died.
- Sushi bento is advertised to heal 40, but heals 35. Bad sales person!
- Bacon is advertised to heal 40, but heals 30. Another bad sales person!
- Soldier in jail gives you the wrong directions to Thomas
- Outside bandit's lair, you can get stuck in a room if you don't have bombs
- Invisible ladder existed in Daea NPC's house
- Merchant in Atai buys Duri fruit at 15 instead of 10. Duri fruit drop rate has been increased. Note, only lone hanging fruits have a chance of spawning fruit. The ones in batches do not!
- For 66, speed has been slightly decreased. Also infinite retries for the whole sequence.
v 1.07 Tons of people informed me about the Panselo gate being close. That was a bug introduced in v 1.06. Sorry for the trouble! It's fixed now!
v 1.06: Thanks to Duke, DarksteelX, Kaisharga, and Shitkid95
Bugs Fixed: Some keyboard rebinding display issues fixed. Lamp no longer discardable. Honey combs worth $5 more. Can't hack jump using the Artifact in the air. There's a brief period after dismounting a ladder where you can't mount ladder again. Experiminenting with a brief pause after talking so you don't accidentally re-enter conversation with an NPC. Mul Caverns North is now only accessible by passing through the caverns.
v 1.05: Added ability to rebind keyboard controls (just the action buttons). Also the 360 controller's reverse up/down on the analog is fixed.
v 1.04: Thanks to Rob. Fixed a room that prevented backtracking.
v 1.03: Thanks to DukeGarland and Rob. Bugs fixed: A room where the player can get stuck, a typo, and an essential item that didn't spawn
v 1.02: Thanks to DukeGarland for teaching my the existence of qwertz keyboards. Y and Z will both now map to JUMP.
v 1.01 : Thanks to Emrox for finding a bug with the first boss (no sound or health bar if you hit him before he made his entrance)
v 1.00 : Game is released!